90 hours – 3 weeks over 4 months
Bachelor degree, at least 3 years of professional experience, proof of fluency in English
Full program fees
Feb. 12 2018 - Module 1
Apr. 09 2018 - Module 2
May. 28 2018 - Module 3
Applications for 2018 admissions are open until January 3, 2018.
The Certificate in Innovation Management is designed for managers who work in environments where innovation and emerging technologies can potentially change the future of the business. At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the internal and external dynamics of innovation: how innovation can be promoted internally but also through partnerships, alliances and ecosystems like clusters.
- Address the main challenges related to innovation management: organization, technology evolution and management, market dynamics, funding, ethical and legal aspects...
- Develop effective strategies to promote and lead innovation in their organization
- Aspiring entrepreneurs;
- Managers involved in R&D, new products and business development, corporate strategy planning, technology development, “intrapreneurs”;
- Team members in charge of planning and implementing innovation.
Participants will attend three intensive sessions of one week, each delivered on our Grenoble campus.
Dynamics & internal context of Innovation Management (30h)
Feb 12 - 16, 2017
Learn about technology challenges, forecast technological change and anticipate changing customer needs. Evaluate new technologies, link technology decisions with business strategy, and understand the relationship between evolution of technology and markets. Integrate design with product development, influence corporate culture, and change the way your organization responds to the challenges of innovation.
Challenges and external context of Innovation Management (30h)
April 9 - 13, 2017
Understand the role of startups in innovation, identify and evaluate the opportunities for funding innovation and the critical role of venture capital. Learn to leverage innovation and how to build and develop the firm’s ecosystem
Emerging trends in Innovation Management (30h)
May 28 – 1 June, 2017
Understand the changes, challenges and opportunities in the global context of innovation. Identify, evaluate and leverage new development and technologies from clusters, understand open innovation and how to manage it successfully, identify and develop new business models, and manage and social and environmental pressures with sustainable-development innovation.
During the Certificate in Innovation Management, you will join a group of Executive MBA participants that are currently studying at GEM. You will benefit from the diverse highly competitive environment and extend your professional network.
- Acquisition of skills for start-up and corporate innovation projects;
- Programs delivered in English, within an international context (participants and faculty);
- Sharing of experience with other professionals and access to a dynamic network of alumni;
- Participants who validate the three modules also get credits towards our MBA program if they decide to continue studying (credits valid for 2 years)
- A training developed by a triple accredited business school.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years’ work experience
- Proof of fluency in English
Admission is subject to the number of places available.
To apply for this program, please fill out the online application form and send all required documents (indicated in the application form).
Applications for the 2017 is open. Deadline on January 6th.
The cost of the Certificate is € 6,100. It covers the tuition and the access to all GEM facilities. The fee does not include neither meals nor accommodation.
Fees are subject to change. Please verify program fees each year before commencement and our Policy concerning the refund of tuition fees