Undergraduate degree or above + at least 3 years of work experience + proof of fluency in English
Full program fees
Feb. 12 2018 - Module 1
Apr. 09 2018 - Module 2
May. 28 2018 - Module 3
Applications for 2018 admissions are open until January 3, 2018.
The objective of the Certificate in Luxury brand management is to provide professionals from various background with specific knowledge of luxury goods and services industries.
This program is organized in 3 intensive modules
As a participant of the Certificate in Luxury Brand Management, you will join MBA participants for these specialization modules. You will benefit from the diverse highly competitive environment and you will extend your professional network.
The Certificate in Luxury Brand Management will give insights into a number of key management areas.
Advances and trends in luxury sector – (February 12 - 16)
This module presents the luxury brand Management in a highly competitive environment. The 30 hours are divided in 3 parts:
- Luxury market and brand management – a global overview of the main strategic concepts (market figures, players, brands)
- The luxury brand strategy and the communication – an analysis of case study in order to understand in depth the luxury sector evolution and the luxury brands management
- Transmission of the luxury strategy to customers – presentation of a retail overview and customer policy
Marketing and communication for luxury brands - (April 9 - 13)
The objectives of this module are to provide participants with an understanding of the principles of luxury brand management:
- To develop insights into the cultural dimensions of luxury
- Explain how a brand attains luxury status
- Develop their own conceptual framework for defining luxury and its implications for brand management
- Critically evaluate approaches to marketing management of luxury products, and consider differential marketing approach for luxury brands versus mass market ones
- Evaluate the effect on marketing practice and theory within the luxury good industry of the emergence of the postmodern consumer
- Analyse how luxury brands balance accessibility and exclusivity.
strategic management of luxury brands - (May 28 - 1 june)
This module aims to provide participants with an understanding of the financial analysis and financial performance of luxury brand companies:
- To understand the characteristics of luxury brand companies versus mass market ones
- To be able to locate financial information and industry average depending on the area: jewelry, fashion...
- To analyze the performance of these companies
- To compare it with “competitors” and eventually propose areas of improvement
Companies who sponsor their employees to participate on the Certificate Programs benefit from:
- Cutting edge program content with an operational approach for immediate impact in the work place
- Programs delivered in English, with an international context (participants and faculty)
- Sharing of experience with other professionals and access to a dynamic network of alumni
- Possibility to reward your managers by offering them an exciting training opportunity - participants who validate the three modules also get credits towards our MBA program if they decide to continue studying (credits valid for 2 years)
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years’ work experience
- Fluency in English (required for non -native speakers)
Deadline for application: 6 January 2017
To apply for this program please fill out the online application form and send all required supporting documents (indicated in the application form).
Admission is subject to the number of places available. The number of participants will be limited and candidates will be admitted on a first come, first served basis.
The cost of the Certificate is 6,100 euros. It covers the tuition and access to all GEM facilities. The cost does not include accommodation and meals.
Fees are subject to change. Please verify program fees each year before commencement.