90 hours – 3 weeks over 4 months
Bachelor degree / at least 3 years of work experience / proof of fluency in English
Full program fees
Feb. 12 2018 - Module 1
Apr. 09 2018 - Module 2
May. 28 2018 - Module 3
Applications for 2018 admissions are open until January 3, 2018.
The Diploma in Management Consulting is an intensive 3-week seminar that focuses on the challenges of the consulting profession. The program is aimed at managers who wish to pursue a career either as independent consultants or within a major consulting firm.
This program provides participants with an understanding of the consulting process and organizational change together with the skills necessary to lead international consulting projects.
- Professionals with experience in a specialized consulting sector or prior management consulting experience.
- Managers with operational field experience (supply chain, IT, marketing, dales…) with international objectives.
Participants will attend three intensive sessions of one week, each delivered on our Grenoble campus. To obtain the diploma, students are also required to submit a consulting project under the supervision of an international consultant.
The Management Consultant: process and tools (30h): Module 1: Feb 12 - 16, 2017
The management consultant
An introduction to the human, intra-personal and interpersonal factors, as well as the skills which impact on the performance of the management consultant. Identify your own personal skills.
Analysis of the consulting process
The whole consulting process will be analyzed from a methodology viewpoint in order to master the process through the different stages.
An overview of the range of tools available to the management consultant to carry out the assignment and they will gain practical experience in using these tools
- Diagnostic tools;
- Tools for converting data to insight;
- Questionnaires and analysis;
- Using technology tools for managing customer relationship.
Corporate business process for consultants (30h): April 9-13, 2017
- Overview of consulting activities:
Introduction to consulting activities within the current business environment
- Case studies:
Participation in live case studies with focus on the alignment of consulting within an organization’s model for management and the added value of consulting
Organizational consulting & creativity management for consultants (30h): May 28 – 1 June, 2017
- Learn about organizational behavior and change management theory;
- Develop expertise in organizational consulting in order to deploy your skills in both large and small companies, to ensure that the organizational structure maximizes performance;
- An introduction to the role of creativity in today’s business and learn about creativity techniques;
- A complete look at the commercial environment in which consultancy skills are deployed, focusing on the challenges facing consulting firms and individual consultants
- Acquire professional skills for consultancy activity in any context.
- Programs delivered in English, within an international context (participants and faculty);
- Sharing of experience with other professionals and access to a dynamic network of alumni;
- Participants who validate the three modules also get credits towards our MBA program if they decide to continue studying (credits valid for 2 years)
- A training developed by a triple accredited business school.
- Bachelor degree;
- At least 3 years of professional experience;
- Proof of fluency in English
Admission is subject to the number of places available.
To apply for this program, please fill out the online application form and send all required documents (indicated in the application form).
Applications for the 2017 is open. Deadline on January 6th.
The cost of the Certificate is € 6,100. It covers the tuition and the access to all GEM facilities. The fee does not include neither meals nor accommodation.
Fees are subject to change. Please verify program fees each year before commencement and our policy concerning refunding